Arconic Production Technician III - Small Products in Waco, Texas
Arconic Fastening Systems is seeking a Production Technician III in our Small Products department. This position is responsible for the production of parts meeting print and specification requirements. Also responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment. Must function as a tooling readiness specialist when directed by the Manufacturing Supervisor. Train other operators, as required. Must show by example a commitment to continuous improvement.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Production of parts meeting drawing and specification requirements.
· Set-up and operation of equipment, as assigned.
· Perform statistical process measurements / calculations. Complete forms / computer entries as required.
· Order and maintain inventory levels of required tooling, gages and supplies.
· Participate in assuring team tooling and material readiness. (Assemble tooling set-up kits, stage raw materials and perform external setup tasks, as required)
· Participate in setting and achieving team and individual productivity and quality targets.
· Participate with team in continuous improvement efforts.
· Perform machine inspections including daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks.
· Perform shop floor housekeeping duties.
· Prepare daily production reports and forms.
· Train other operators as required.
· Ensure that all work activities are performed in accordance with established safety and
· Maintains full compliance with Company policies and procedures and conducts all activities in accordance with the Arconic Guide to Business Conduct.
· Demonstrates a knowledge of and commitment to learn manufacturing principles and techniques.
· Performs all work activities in accordance with safety and environmental standards.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED
Minimum of 3 years complex mechanical experience
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Associates degree in a technical field is preferred.
Organization: *06791-31105 Small Products
Title: Production Technician III - Small Products
Requisition ID: 18002214
Compliance With the Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Laws and Regulations
Arconic reaffirms its policy to provide equal employment opportunity in recruiting, hiring, upgrading and promotion, conditions and privileges of employment, company-sponsored training, access to facilities, educational assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, recalls or termination of employment to all employees without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, veteran status, genetic information, sex or age (within statutory limits).
We live our Values and measure our success by the success of our customers, shareholders, communities and people. Arconic’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind.