Arconic Tooling Welder 2861 in Rancho Cucamonga, California
Coordinates activities and assist Manufacturing/Tooling Engineering department to facilitate the production of parts under the supervision the Manufacturing/ Tooling Engineering Supervisor/Production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Satisfy tooling orders daily to support Manufacturing and Tooling department schedules including, but not limited to, tool refurbishment and weld repair, unit tool deliveries, general tooling, and coordinating internal tool movement.
• Develop and maintain department goals and projects as well as help improve department operational effectiveness.
• Ability to set-up and use the automatic welding positioner.
• Ability to proficiently use the inner shield wire welder.
• Furnace knowledge of preheating and post-heating dies.
• Maintain welder cables and wire feed.
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
*Basic Qualifications :
High School diploma / GED from an accredited institution
Must be able to read blueprints
At least 1 year of Welding or Tooling experience
Must be able to push / pull or lift 50 lbs. for work related reasons.
Forklift Operator's Certificate
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Technical degree in Welding Technology
*Minimum Years of Experience :
*Minimum Education Required :
High School or GED
*Minimum Travel Required :
Organization: *38110-31706 Toolroom
Title: Tooling Welder 2861
Location: CA-Rancho Cucamonga
Requisition ID: 18002861
Compliance With the Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Laws and Regulations
Arconic reaffirms its policy to provide equal employment opportunity in recruiting, hiring, upgrading and promotion, conditions and privileges of employment, company-sponsored training, access to facilities, educational assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, recalls or termination of employment to all employees without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, veteran status, genetic information, sex or age (within statutory limits).
We live our Values and measure our success by the success of our customers, shareholders, communities and people. Arconic’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind.