Arconic Production Associate- Davenport in Davenport, Iowa
Arconic Davenport Works is in the process of establishing an Entry Level Production Candidate Pool for future hiring opportunities.
We are seeking team-oriented candidates to perform a wide variety of production duties including, but not limited to operating industrial trucks and cranes to move metal and other materials throughout the plant; measuring dimensions of metal in fractions and decimals using steel tape, micrometers, and other measuring devices, cut samples, setting up and operating furnace and related production equipment; inspecting metal and materials, utilizing computer terminals to record metal flow and data through our process. Candidates must be willing to work a fixed or rotating 24x7 work schedule (8 or 12 hour shifts).
• High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
• Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e.'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Be willing to work a fixed or rotating 24X7 work schedule (8 or 12 hour shifts).
• Satisfactorily pass a comprehensive skills test.
• Pass a physical examination, drug screen test and background check.
• Two (2) years of work in an industrial setting.
• Equivalent military experience is also accepted.
• A combination of work experience and post high school education.
Organization: *00202-12300 Plate Finishing
Title: Production Associate- Davenport
Requisition ID: 18003330
Compliance With the Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Laws and Regulations
Arconic reaffirms its policy to provide equal employment opportunity in recruiting, hiring, upgrading and promotion, conditions and privileges of employment, company-sponsored training, access to facilities, educational assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, recalls or termination of employment to all employees without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, veteran status, genetic information, sex or age (within statutory limits).
We live our Values and measure our success by the success of our customers, shareholders, communities and people. Arconic’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind.